Last night I drove my co-worker to a church event. I taught her the rules of the Yellow Car game. She caught on well. She wouldn't see them as fast as me but would be amazed I saw them so quickly (and in the dark). She asked about School buses, told her the rules that they weren't allowed. She called a yellow sweatshirt on a girl in the church. Classic.
No pictures, but saw 4 yellow cars last night. :)
Welcome to the Yellow Car Community. I challenge everyone to a game of spot the yellow car!
Here are the rules:
1. Take a picture of a yellow motor vehicle. While the game is called Yellow Car, feel free to take pics of bikes, trucks, vans, but the primary color must be yellow.
Red cars with yellow flames do not count as a yellow car.
2. Post it with the subject line of "Yellow Car!" and the place you found it. Be as specific or vague as you like.
Examples: "Yellow Car!: Washington, DC" or "Yellow Car!: Ontario, Canada"
3. Vehicles that HAVE to be yellow, commerical vehicles such as DHL trucks, CAT construction, school buses,etc do not count.
4. Put your picture behind a cut, feel free to write stories or anything else regarding your find below the picture.
5. Comments and discussion ensue!